[IPython-user] Got bdist_wininst working for IPython ...

Viktor Ransmayr viktor.ransmayr at t-online.de
Sat Jan 8 14:56:02 CST 2005

Hello Fernando,

Over the holidays I finally got a windows installer working for IPython.

With the attached version of the setup.py and ipython_win_post_install.py
files I was able to get IPython-0.6.6 properly installed and de-installed
with Python 2.3

Please let me know on how you would like to proceed with my proposed
changes.

Regards,

    Viktor Ransmayr