[IPython-user] Need some ipython review for a python-mode patch

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sat Jun 4 18:40:36 CDT 2005

Hi Skip,

Skip Montanaro wrote:
> I'm trying to whittle down a whole slew of old patches that I'm responsible
> for and am looking for a bit of help with one of them.  I have an old patch
> in the python-mode project that's ipython-specific:
>
>     http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=783254&group_id=86916&atid=581351
>
> Can someone who uses ipython via python-mode please take a look at it and
> let me know if it's still needed?  I vaguely remember applying some ipython
> patches a year or so ago, but no longer recall if it overlapped with the
> above patch.

thanks for working on this.  I just did a hunk-by-hunk check of that patch
against current python-mode CVS (4.74), and I deleted all the hunks that
already appear to have been applied.

I've attached what's left of the patch: it now only contains two trivial
changes.  It applies cleanly against 4.74:

[python-mode]> patch -p0 < python-mode.el.ori.diff
patching file python-mode.el
Hunk #1 succeeded at 580 with fuzz 1 (offset 102 lines).

Best,