[IPython-user] Re: Wiki

Frédéric Mantegazza mantegazza at ill.fr
Fri Mar 25 06:39:45 CST 2005

Le Vendredi 25 Mars 2005 12:13, Robert Kern a écrit :

> > Is it not possible to give Plone the html document ?
>
> Sure it's possible, but I figured that you would want to edit the reST
> and not the generated HTML, particularly the code parts.

Well, there are 2 solutions:

1) This page is the exact copy of my internal project document, and so I
will cut/paste the entire page. In this case, it is better to paste the
html to have a nice look.

2) This document is intended to be modified by anyone. In this case, we
should remove some text, and keep only the last part. Then, we should use
the correct syntax that Plone understand.

But maybe we should make 2 pages: one with some examples of implementation,
like in my doc, which works, and another one with user requested, and some
code suggestion of how it should run.

Fernando, what do you think about ?

--
   Frédéric