[IPython-user] Re: Wiki

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 25 08:47:51 CST 2005

Frédéric Mantegazza wrote:
> Le Vendredi 25 Mars 2005 14:51, Robert Kern a écrit :
>

>>>But maybe we should make 2 pages: one with some examples of
>>>implementation, like in my doc, which works, and another one with user
>>>requested, and some code suggestion of how it should run.
>>
>>Meh. It's a wiki. If you don't like what's there, change it! If we don't
>>like what you changed, we'll change it back!
>

> Sure, but maybe you want to build the wiki tree in our own way...

And if that's the case, we'll just change it. It's the Wiki Way. Don't
worry about whether or not it's to anyone else's liking. If they care
enough, they'll take the responsibility to change it. The idea is that
the time and energy spent worrying about whether it's the right thing to
put up is time and energy that could be spent just writing it.

> And I'm not yet familiar with Plone wiki. I don't want to make mistakes
> before I'm sure to be able to do things correctly :o/

You can always undo a change. Most reST-ish things seem to work if you
don't get too fancy.

Don't worry. I'm sure whatever you do will be fine.

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu

   -- Richard Harter