[IPython-user] Re: Wiki

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sat Mar 26 15:01:54 CST 2005

Frédéric Mantegazza wrote:

> The page is updated with my last implementations.

Good job, it's good to have this kind of reference.  I need to link to it from
the main IPython page, and also put up your pymad document.

It seems to me like we got pretty much everything done: you list only 3 and 5
as open, and 5 is just a matter of you testing the solution I proposed.  As
far as 3 is concerned, it seems that one will require a bit of work on your
part, as I said earlier.  If you make any progress on it and think that some
changes on the ipython side can help, as always, let me know.

Thanks for all the detailed feedback, I think it helped me sort out quite a
few things in my head in order to provide you with clean solutions.  I'll try
to put all of this into the manual over the next few weeks.

best,