[IPython-user] Problems with ipython.el

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sat Mar 26 16:56:42 CST 2005

Alexander Schmolck wrote:
> Fernando Perez <Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu> writes:
>

>>Any thoughts?
>

> Uhm -- does this happen only with the very latest version I sent you (i.e. is
> it due to the prompt regexp changes (which I just looked at again and which
> prima facie seem right))?

No, this is what I've been having all along, so it has nothing to do with the
prompt thing.  As I said, the minibuffer does say 'using cpython', but somehow
it picks up ipython along the way.  I haven't the foggiest idea why that may
be the case.  I'm using ipython 0.6.13_cvs (well, my own tree), XEmacs 21.4.17
(default in Fedora3).

The spaces-in-prompts fix did work, and it doesn't block anymore like it used
to.  Many thanks.

So all that remains is the mystery of why C-c C-c manages to drag ipython out
when it shouldn't.

best,