[IPython-user] OSX tab completion

Chanchal notmuch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:01:29 CST 2005

It could also be the OSX Terminal/bash setting.

Both in OSX default Terminal and iTerm when I use tab completion for
directory or command names I get a blank space after the shell
completes the directory/file or command name. This does not happen on
Linux bash or Cygwin.

I am not sure but do you think a change in terminal type or some
Terminal or bash setting could alter this behavior.