[IPython-user] OSX tab completion

Eric Brown eric.brown at propel.com
Thu Mar 31 14:20:44 CST 2005

Fink's python and underlying readline do the right thing.

There is also something (I can't remember what) to turn on os x's
shipping readline to do the right thing. Search google. There is one
rather difficult solution - rebuilding readline - and another which is
just to change some configuration if I remember correctly.

Eric Brown
408-571-6341
www.propel.com