[IPython-user] the edit magic saga continues...

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Tue May 17 17:53:03 CDT 2005

danny shevitz wrote:
> All,
>
> I now have a semi-complete resolution to my editor magic woes, and
> thought I would relate them.

[...]

thanks for the detailed report.  It's great to have these things on list, b/c
then the wonders of google save us from having to repeat the same thing over
and over.

My theory is that any problem seen by one user will eventually be encountered
again, which is why I'm very reluctant to help off-list individual users.
With an archived reply, either they find the answer themselves, or worst case
scenario we point them to the thread.

Best,