[IPython-user] Is there any plan about ipdb?

Linsong linsong.qizi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:32:18 CST 2005

Hi,all

   I have used ipython for more than one year and I like it very much,
it help me to make my life easier, many many thanks to the developers!
   I post a feature request, now when I am under ipython, everythink is
wonderful, like syntax highlight, tab-completion and many very useful
magic commands, but when I go into pdb, it seems like I go back to the
origial python console world. Since now we have ipython instead of
python, why not create ipdb instead pdb? that will make it perfect!
   Anyway, thanks again!

BR
Linsong