[IPython-user] ERROR: Internal Python error in the inspect module.

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:59:49 CDT 2005

I found it.  I went through the code with the pdb and realized I was
forgetting that a=b just creates a reference for a complex data type.
It seems like the underlying problem is that I ended up trying to plot
2 vectors of different lengths using pylab.semilogx(x,y).  I was
truncating vector y each time I ran the file.  This error message just
made the whole thing seem catastrophic.