[IPython-user] ipython windows

Eric Zollars zollars at caltech.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:31:12 CDT 2005

The solution to getting ipython working on Windows Enthought Python is
very simple: follow the directions on the ipython website.
New downloads of PyWin32,CTypes,and Readline lead to an IPython that can
be imported. (I had thought Enthought came with PyWin32.)
Now, simple question.  How do I get ipython running from the windows
command line?

Eric