[IPython-user] Freezing ipython with cx_freeze

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Aug 13 16:55:49 CDT 2006

Hi Luis Miguel,

I'm sending this to the ipython list, where I prefer to deal with ipython
issues both so they get archived and so that others can contribute as well.
The mailing list page is:

I've never used cx_freeze and have somewhat allergic reactions to setuptools
(which I don't use at all), so I'm of little help here.  Additionally, all of
this week I'll be traveling with limited email access.  Hopefully someone else
on our list may have cx_freeze experience and may be able to help.

Saludos,