[IPython-user] Problem with import_some in profiles ?

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 07:09:33 CST 2006

On 12/12/06, David Cournapeau <david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Where can I find the docs for this approach of user configuration ?

In addition to the links, I created the "official" api documentation
page on the Wiki at

http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/IpythonExtensionApi

As you can see it's just a stub at the moment, but it should be pretty
exhaustive by the time of the release around the years end. I'll also
try to flesh it out as much as I can today.

The api itself is stable already.