[IPython-user] 0.7.3 ready

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 13:02:47 CST 2006

IPython should be ready for 0.7.3 final now - Fernando just needs to
build it and upload it. I think it should be uploaded to "testing"
first for the list members, before we go public all the way. Think of
it as "release candidate" w/o rc in the version number.

The release notes are a work-in-progress at

http://projects.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/wiki/Release/0.7.3/Features

If you have contributed patches for 0.7.3, check the release notes and
ensure your name is there.

Also some other areas need fleshing out (esp. biggest IPipe
improvements, Walter take heed).