[IPython-user] easy_install ipython==dev now works on Windows too

Ville Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:11:48 CST 2006

Just wanted to give a heads-up that installing the svn version of
ipython w/o using SVN, by doing

$ easy_install ipython==dev

now works on both Windows and posix. It failed previously because of a
bug in ipython's MANIFEST.in (found by Philip J. Eby).

I think that after pyreadline is made to work this way also (next
month), we should go public with this info to get some testers for
international keyboards & ipython in preparation for stable releases
of both projects.

--
Ville Vainio - http://tinyurl.com/2prnb
http://vainio.blogspot.com - g[mail | talk]='vivainio'