[IPython-user] ipython + visual

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 28 08:08:58 CST 2006

>>>>> "sunqiang" == sunqiang  <sunqiang at gmail.com> writes:

    sunqiang> forgive me for out of topic, but when i send the post
    sunqiang> before, it doesn't appear in the maillist. and is it has
    sunqiang> some relationship ?* ipython quits after run a wxpython
    sunqiang> script two times * the script is very simple.
    sunqiang> ================== import wx app = wx.PySimpleApp() win
    sunqiang> = wx.Frame(None, title='Hello World!')  win.Show()
    sunqiang> app.MainLoop()* * ================== i start ipython
    sunqiang> with -wthread and run the script times, when i close the
    sunqiang> wxapp the second time, ipython quits.

I think you should not be calling MainLoop with -wthread.

JDH