[IPython-user] ipython + visual

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:10:39 CST 2006

This is all I can find in the manual:

exit If sceneb.exit = 0, the program does not quit when the close box
of the sceneb display is clicked. The default is sceneb.exit = 1, in
which case clicking the close box does make the program quit.

setting the .exit property of my scene seems to have no effect.

Here is what happens on my command shell:
In [1]: run pendulum_vis.py
ryan at ubuntu:~/msoe/vpython$

and run pendulum_vis.py does not get added to my ipython command
history.  (I don't know if that tells you anything about when or how
it shut down).

Ryan