[IPython-user] Movable Python Pre-Release

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:54:56 CST 2006

fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk wrote:

> Several of the libraries I'd like to bundle with it (`IPython
> <http://ipython.scipy.org>`_, `SPE
> <http://www.stani.be/python/spe/blog/>`_) are about to release new
> versions. This means full release is about a week away.

Thanks for posting here.  Keeping this in mind, I'll let the 0.7.0rc simmer
for a few more days, and will have a target release date of Jan 10 or 11.

To help me stick to this, if anyone finds any problems with the current rc,
PLEASE let me know soon.  Any bugs not reported by this weekend are unlikely
to be fixed before the Tuesday release.