[IPython-user] IPython 0.7.0.rc1, and development...

Charlie Moad cwmoad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:42:48 CST 2006

Works fine with 0.6.15, but it spins with 0.7.0.  It does work with
0.7.0, but it just busy waits.  0.6.15 gives a warning:

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ipython-0.6.15-py2.4.egg/IPython/Shell.py:627:
GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.timeout_add is deprecated, use
gobject.timeout_add instead
  self.gtk.timeout_add(self.TIMEOUT, self.on_timer)

I will try to look into it some more.

- Charlie