[IPython-user] ^C does not abort during searches in 0.7

Francesc Altet faltet at carabos.com
Thu Jan 12 13:38:32 CST 2006

A Dijous 12 Gener 2006 20:28, Fernando Perez va escriure:
> AH!  I think it's a python 2.4 bug: I tested running the _same ipython_
> against python 2.3/2.4, and I see the problem with 2.4.  Ah, it's so nice
> when you can punt on a bug and blame it on Guido :)

Congratulations ;-) Just in case, first check that there is not a bad
interaction between IPython 0.7.0 and Python 2.4. I find strange the
fact that the combination Python2.4.2/IPython0.7.0 works as it should
when started within a thread.

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"