[IPython-user] python vs. ipython

Ville Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:09:51 CST 2006

On 1/27/06, Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu <Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu> wrote:

> But how do you deal with
>
> ipython --xmode=verbose --nobanner myscript.py --foo --bar
>
> ?  The first two options should be processed by ipython, but after the script
> name the rest should be seen by the user script (and only that).

Ah, good point, didn't think about it. I'll fix it soon.

Note that SVN may be in a bad-ish state right now, I accidentally made
a checkin (I though I'd do bzr ci, but accidentally did svn ci.
Suck.). It should work, but there may be some humps like debug prints
(but sys.argv thing is such a thing too).

--
Ville Vainio - http://tinyurl.com/2prnb
http://vainio.blogspot.com