[IPython-user] turning off the return to editor option

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 28 11:44:17 CST 2006

Ryan Krauss wrote:
> Yes, that did help.  I had to do something similar to get vim to work
> well with xdvi for inverse search.  This may be obvious to more
> experienced vim users, but here is what I did in case this helps
> anyone else:

Great, thanks.  I added this info to the nascent cookbook:

http://projects.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/wiki/CookBook

We really need to move the user site to Moin so that anyone (not just those
with SVN logins) can commit new content, without spam issues.  This will let
us have a user-contributed FAQ and CookBook, the two areas I think are best
dealt with via the community.

I'll look into that over the next few weeks.