[IPython-user] Problems interrupting multiline input

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Mon Jan 30 00:58:28 CST 2006

Fernando Perez wrote:
> Francesc Altet wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm having problems when I want to abort multiline inputs. For example:

[...]

> ps - I wish my time machine allowed me to push this fix back into your local
> box, but I'm afraid for that you'll need to update SVN...

Well, since this is something I should have caught before putting 0.7.1 out,
we now have 0.7.1.fix1 :)  It's in the usual place:

http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/

and I've removed the normal 0.7.1, so you can all upgrade without using SVN.

Sorry for not catching this one in time, and thanks for the report.  I made
this one as a patch against the 0.7.1 branch, so I didn't pull in any of the
more experimental things happening in trunk/.

Let's see if I can REALLY call this one my last release :)