[IPython-user] pysh variable substituion and scope

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:53:54 CDT 2006

On 6/8/06, Ville Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Please keep me updated on the auto exit feature. I need it very soon.
>
> Just checked it in!

Great, but could you (at some point, zero hurry) then add support for
-i to enable continuing to run interactively?  This will both match
how plain python works, and be quite useful: you can reload a whole
calculation from the command line (needed if you have extension
modules which changed, for which reload() does NOT work), and then
continue working interactively.

I can do it as well, but I'm trying to honor my word of not touching
trunk further :)