[IPython-user] More ipython and python2.5: 'with' statements

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 10 03:20:36 CST 2006

The actual 'with' case isn't too huge an issue -- but it could
possibly be indicative of a larger problem.

Nothing in the python 2.5 standard lib appears to explicitly import
anything from __future__, so the with_statement must be coming in
another way. I have no idea if that way is a problem in ipython, but
I thought I'd mention it in case it rang any bells with any ipython
developers.

Oh well.