[IPython-user] ipython prevents sys.last_traceback (etc.) from being set?

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Mar 12 00:41:40 CST 2006

OK, after thinking a bit more about this, and doing some testing with the
multithreaded shells, I somewhat convinced myself that our usage pattern may
be OK for using sys.last*.  So I went back and put them in again, please test
with SVN.

I can't be 100% sure this is really correct, so please report any problems.

But I do think we're safe, from looking at the multithreaded shell code.
Fingers crossed...