[IPython-user] [pyreadline]Support for running as subprocess?

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:51:12 CST 2006

Jörgen Stenarson wrote:

> The crash seems to be when I hit some code in genutils.write that is not
> supposed to run (according to code comments).

I just fixed a bug in that line, so at least you should get a more meaningful
message instead of a crash.  That was a bug in genutils.  Update SVN.

As for the larger issues you were asking about, I honestly don't know.  I use
XEmacs heavily, but I know zilch about configuring it at a low level, and I
don't know any lisp at all.  Alex Schmolck wrote the ipython.el code a long
time ago, and it works nicely for me under linux.  Beyond that, I really don't
know, I'm afraid.