[IPython-user] problems with windows install

Steve Lianoglou lists.steve at arachnedesign.net
Fri Oct 27 13:34:03 CDT 2006

On Oct 27, 2006, at 2:22 PM, Ryan Krauss wrote:

> Can anyone help me?
>
> On 10/27/06, Ryan Krauss <ryanlists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there any way to break this down and test IPython and pyreadline
>> separately (as well as any other pieces)?

Can't you just remove pyreadline? It's a python package, no? I guess
you should be able to just remove it from your site-packages
directory (sorry, I'm not running windows).

A quick look at the PyReadline wiki suggests that it might be here:
Python24/lib/site-packages/pyreadline

You can then at least test ipython w/o pyreadline, which it sounds
like you want to do.

-steve