[IPython-user] problems with windows install

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:40:04 CDT 2006

So, with pyreadline removed, I get a normal, readable prompt but with
no colors.  When I reinstalled pyreadline, it gives me back my crazy
prompt.  I am using pyreadline-1.3.win32 from the IPython webpage.  I
also tried readline-1.12.win32 from the link listed at the prompt with
the message about no colors
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/uncpythontools), but IPython doesn't
seem to recognize it.

So, I think my problem is with pyreadline.  What should I do next?

Thanks,

Ryan