[IPython-user] pydb (enhanced python debugger) integration code is in

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 11:09:33 CST 2006

Rocky Bernstein's last set of patches (that I was sitting on for a
while) is now in SVN, and IPython should now support pydb properly.
Testing is highly appreciated. Pydb 1.19 is required.

I took a liberty to create a windows installer for pydb 1.19 (no
warranty, it might kill your cat and break your keyboard):

http://vivainio.googlepages.com/pydb-1.19.win32.exe

Binaries & sources for other platforms are available at pydb page:

http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/pydb/