[IPython-user] -pylab -p scipy

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:40:35 CDT 2006

So, if I add this to the post install script under run:
    make_shortcut('IPython_pylab.lnk',sys.executable, '"%s" -pylab -p
scipy' % ip_filename,
                  my_documents_dir,
                  'IPython Scientific (-pylab -p scipy)',
                  (pycon_icon,0))
can I build a windows executable IPython installer from Ubuntu, or do
I need to copy my source distribution onto a windows box?  Do I need a
compiler that works on windows?

Thanks,

Ryan