[IPython-user] -pylab -p scipy

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 01:51:38 CDT 2006

I added these 3 lines to ipython_win_post_install.py and tested the
result on my wife's computer.  I think it works:

(starting at line 54)
    f = ip_dir + r'\IPython Scientific.lnk'
    a = prefix + r'\scripts\ipython -pylab -p scipy'
    create_shortcut_safe(python,'Ipython -pylab -p scipy',f,a)

The result can be downloaded from my website if anyone wants to verify
that it works:
www.siue.edu/~rkrauss

Thanks,

Ryan