[IPython-user] The new Moin-based site is up.

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:47:17 CDT 2006

On 9/27/06, John Hunter <jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu> wrote:

>     Fernando> By all means contribute, it's a wiki! (in particular,
>     Fernando> the cookbook is an area I hope will develop over time).
>
> Let it be noted here and forever more, I was the first contributor!
>
> http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/InterruptingThreads

Fantastic, many thanks!

And this makes you the recepient of the official award for first
contributor to the IPython Cookbook: a long weekend in lovely Boulder,
Colorado, graciously offered to you by the Colorado offices of IPython
International, to be scheduled at your convenience.  Activities may
include (but are not limited to) skiing, snow camping, ice climibing,
brewpub tours, hiking, python coding, hot springs, and more.

Please contact our official number (1.800.PYGEEKS) for further details.

Regards,