[IPython-user] ipython 0.7.3 vs. django (python 2.5)

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Mon Apr 2 14:00:06 CDT 2007

On 4/1/07, Patricio Olivares <polivare@lilyphilia.net> wrote:

> All of this on ubuntu dapper. After entering ipython and doing "import
> <TAB>" or "from <TAB>" I got the traceback.
>

> Django has some weird setting requirements so maybe there's a way
> to exclude it from the scanning?

Seeing how the ipython custom completer for import is implemented in
ipy_stock_completers.py, it may be feasible to implement a
'django-profile' that changes how the completions are shows. Or
disables the completer completely.

Or, you can refrain from pressing tab after import. :-)