[IPython-user] ipython 0.7.3 vs. django (python 2.5)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Apr 2 16:57:44 CDT 2007

On 4/2/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/2/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That probably makes sense for 0.7.4, then!
>
> Clarification: I will take care of this before next week.

I can cut an RC in a day or so, so if you let me know what needs to be
done, I'll do it.  Yesterday I went through most of the remaining
issues, and now we're done to just a few.  I hope to finish clearing
them in the next day or two to cut a RC, so I'll be happy to do this
as well.  Is it just a matter of disabling ipy_stock_completers in the
default profile?