[IPython-user] IPython-using project

Stefan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu Apr 5 05:50:45 CDT 2007

Looks like removing the notify::cursor-position even by commenting out
the line

self.text_buffer.connect('notify::cursor-position', self._onCursorMove)

re-enables copy-and-pasting.  Is self._onCursorMove really necessary?

You say below you only tested on Windows, but the wiki states
otherwise, so we can assume that it works on both Linux and Windows
platforms then?

Cheers
Stéfan