[IPython-user] Hierarchical TAB completion?

John Pye john.pye@student.unsw.edu...
Thu Apr 5 07:51:21 CDT 2007

What about working on a "%with" magic function that somehow changes the
evaluation context (pushes a new sub-context onto a stack),

I'm thinking of the Javascript syntax here. Not sure if this sort of
thing would be easy in IPython or not.
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Guide:Object_Manipulation_Statements

I've no idea about the IPython internals; might not be feasible.

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering