[IPython-user] Testers requested - 0.7.4.rc1, with async cross-thread exceptions

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Apr 7 18:41:10 CDT 2007

On 4/7/07, Nicolas Pernetty <nicopernetty@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> 1) There is still a strange bug on the Win32 postinstall script.
> Everything seems to be OK but at the end of postinstall script I got
> *** run_installscript: internal error 0xFFFFFFFF ***

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this.  I installed python 2.5, pywin32
and then ipython, and it all went fine.

Now, it turns out that the pyreadline binary install is completely
broken, but I installed it manually and everything seems to work fine.

I'll mention the pyreadline problem separately so Jorgen can deal with it.

Regards,