[IPython-user] Test results (good?)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Apr 26 09:46:22 CDT 2007

On 4/25/07, Ryan Krauss <ryanlists@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just downloaded 0.8.1 and pyreadline 1.4.3.rc1 and tested the Ctrl-C
> interrupt.  I think it worked but don't know how clean an exit I was
> supposed to get.  My script stopped but printed out this:

Looks good enough :)  Basically, since Ctrl-C is by definition
asynchronous, the only things we can try to provide are:

1. Your code actually stops running.

2. Python doesn't crash at that point, nor does your session somehow
get corrupted in a bizarre manner that makes it unusable from that
point on.

3. [bonus] you get a meaningful traceback.

It seems like you got all 3 :)