[IPython-user] Test results (good?)

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Thu Apr 26 14:51:46 CDT 2007

I'm happy.  I just wasn't sure if you would be.  :D  (i.e. I didn't
know what the results were supposed to be).

This is a significant feature in my mind.  There have been many times
when I went "Oh crap!, I shouldn't have run that script with that
input",  and then I have to decide if it is worth it to just close
IPython altogether or wait it out.

Ryan