[IPython-user] Test results (good?)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Apr 26 16:15:54 CDT 2007

On 4/26/07, Ryan Krauss <ryanlists@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a significant feature in my mind.  There have been many times
> when I went "Oh crap!, I shouldn't have run that script with that
> input",  and then I have to decide if it is worth it to just close
> IPython altogether or wait it out.

Indeed, I think it's a pretty big deal.  I was stuck using the TkAgg
backend for MPL for ages precisely for this reason: I couldn't really
bear the thought of not being able to interrupt cleanly (without
losing a session with hundreds of previous results) a potentially
hours-long computation started by accident.

I was really happy to have been able to get this working.