[IPython-user] Slight Problem: Re: Test results (good?)

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Fri Apr 27 13:37:33 CDT 2007

I deleted the pyreadline dir in site-packages:

In [1]: import pyreadline
exceptions.ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call
 last)

C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan\<ipython console>

ImportError: No module named pyreadline

and then reinstalled from pyreadline-1.4.3.rc1.win32.exe

The package is coming from here:

In [2]: reload(pyreadline)
Out[2]: <module 'pyreadline' from 'c:\python24\lib\site-packages\pyreadline\__in
it__.pyc'>

and I still have the problem.

Ryan