[IPython-user] Status of the NBShell project

Duane Kaufman duaneklean@tds....
Mon Apr 30 15:05:13 CDT 2007

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else had found issues with the NBShell export facility. I get an error when I try to export:

XSLTParseError: xsl:import : invalid URI reference C:Python24libsite-packages

otabenexslxhtmldocbook.xsl

I am wondering if this might be related to a comment made in the notabene readme about needing to download some XSLT files:

The XSLT packaged needed to process notebooks to e.g. html and latex
(and via that to pdf, provided that pdflatex is also installed in the
system) are available at
http://starship.python.net/~kernr/notebook-xsl-cutdown.tar.bz2

...but I cannot download these files, as the site seems to be being repaired? Is there another source for these files, or am I on the wrong track?

BTW, I am running Python 2.4 under Windows.

Thanks,
Duane