[IPython-user] Slight Problem: Re: Test results (good?)

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson@bostream...
Mon Apr 30 15:22:44 CDT 2007

Ryan,

I have been unable to reproduce your problems with python 2.4 and an
install of pyreadline-1.4.3.rc1.win32.exe.
what is the minimum script that produces the traceback when using %run
from ipython?

At the ipython and python prompt, can you do
import pyreadline
pyreadline.clear_history
without error?

/Jörgen