[IPython-user] Preview snapshots of svn r2590 available

Ville M. Vainio vivainio@gmail....
Tue Aug 7 01:35:09 CDT 2007

On 8/7/07, Ryan Krauss <ryanlists@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there an easy link to somewhere that describes the new features?

Not yet, I'm afraid. We've got to start a wiki page for "what's new"
but that hasn't happened yet. Expect one today.

Some more visible things: hist is "raw" by defaul, hist -g "greps"
history, "shadow history", rep magic, profiles are no longer in
.ipython...