[IPython-user] problem with Ipython1 SAW and test library "py.test"

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Wed Aug 8 20:51:34 CDT 2007

I have not used py.test, but I don't think that is your problem.  At
the bottom of error.txt it shows:

>             File "/usr/share/python/test_WS_SessionManager.py", line 3
                import ipythomport ipython1.kernel.api as kernel

This look like you simply have a syntax error in your test script at
the location you are importing ipython1.

Brian