[IPython-user] Problem doing svn co behind proxy

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Thu Aug 9 14:59:20 CDT 2007

Hi,

This is a from user on the mpi4py users list that is trying to do an
svn co of ipython1.  The are behind a proxy and can't do the checkout.
 Has anyone dealt with this type of problem before?
The user doesn't have any problem checking out numpy/scipy.

Thanks

Brian