[IPython-user] Problem doing svn co behind proxy

Glen W. Mabey Glen.Mabey@swri....
Thu Aug 9 15:05:51 CDT 2007

Hello,

The difference between the svn URL he used for ipython and for numpy is
probably that he used https for numpy.

Once I finally convinced the network admins at my company to implement
the changes given here:

http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy

All of my svn-proxy issues disappeared.

HTH,