[IPython-user] Problem doing svn co behind proxy

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Aug 9 15:07:23 CDT 2007

On 8/9/07, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a from user on the mpi4py users list that is trying to do an
> svn co of ipython1.  The are behind a proxy and can't do the checkout.
>  Has anyone dealt with this type of problem before?
> The user doesn't have any problem checking out numpy/scipy.

I've seen similar things in the past, both on this list and on other
projects, but I don't know what the solution is off the top of my
head, unfortunately.

I think that googling for 'svn proxy error' should give a few hints,
but it's possible his case is some dark corner of the problem.

I don't know why ipython should be any different from numpy/scipy, to
my knowledge the setup is very similar.  Can he checkout plain ipython
trunk?